Welp, I needed something that didn't require much eye strain. Drawing on the computer is too much, as is playing most games and things, sooo typing! I just have to look at the keyboard most of the time. XD Darn contacts makin' my eyes all sensitive. BC
1. What are your nickname/s?
Depends on who's asking, really. XD On dA, most people just call me Kayla. In real life, my childhood nickname was binky. c:
2. Are there any nicknames you wish people called you?
Hmmm. Insanely Gorgeous, Super Genius, and Boom-Bah-Licious come to mind.
3. If you had to be stuck at one age for the rest of your life, how old would you be?
Pfffttt ahhh I dunno! Probably later years. After 50, definitely. Senior discounts, age with the wisdom, and I'll be the stinking cutest killer old lady in body as WELL as mind, instead of just having a granny brain.
4. What colour clothes do you like best?
I like myself some bright colors. Saturated, grabby colors, paired with black. So, right now a favorite outfit of mine is my black shorts and my neon caution cone orange t-shirt, or my tan shorts and super teal lala-ocean-eyes shirt.
5. If you had a pet cactus, what would you name him/her?
Spiffy McSnickerbottom, of course.
6. Your most-hated movie?
Most ever of all time? :C Uhm...I don't know...HoND2 was pretty dang bag. |D
7. What do you think of 3D movies?
THE ILLUSION IS REAL.
8. Ever get motion sickness? (car, boat, aeroplane, elevator, etc)
Nope, I don't believe I ever had legit motion sickness. now, freaking out because of certain heights is another matter all together. I could make myself sick that way.
9. So, your thoughts on elevators?
8C No. Especially when
Is in the corner of one making weird honking sounds. ;H;
10. Have you ever Role Played?
Hah, do I roleplay...you funny. I kill you last.
11. What's your favourite public holiday? (Birthdays don't count)
RaAAAHHH CHRISTMAS cool weather, family, friends, lots of crafty goodness, and classical Christmas tunes. ;u; That, and Easter. Both holidays are centered around something that really matters, Christ's death, and resurrection, so perfect-o!
12. Best season of the year for you?
13. Do you ever want to go to Antarctica?
I don't think I'd mind a visit, m'self. c:
14. Have you ever had to stay in hospital overnight?
Yes, when I was a wee kiddo with pneumonia. I was said to be in severe condition, and my outcome wasn't promising. BUT after pink panther VHS and hotdogs, as well as
getting to know the spoiling nurses, I was all good!
15. Glasses: attractive, or a turnoff?
Pfft depends. Are the glasses legit? Because I'm okay with or without glasses. It's when you don't NEED then and you wear them for fashion purposes that makes me say "wha-wha you tryin' to pull here sooooon?"
16. What kind of job do you respect the most? (Fire-fighters, doctors, people in the army, ect)
Missionaries, definitely. I mean, good grief, I'm being all whiny where I live, being one of only a few christian churches. But out there? I've got it easy compared to the hard-cores.
17. Do you have a favourite flower?
HNNNG Probably Morning Glories, because I grew up with my mom growing them at the side of our house. I see them and think of her instantly (Even though her favorite flower is an iris. XD) BUT I also love Buttercups, again for childhood romps sticking the wild growing BC's under our chins to see if we liked butter or not. XD ALSO PHLOX BECAUSE OF THIS LADY
18. Now for a manly question: do you enjoy driving? (Or think you will when you're able)
Nope. I could drive a-okay if I could be sure no one else was around for A BAZILLION MILES SQUARE OF MY EVER CHANGING POSITION.
Give a burro any day.
19. What's one thing you never leave home without?
My purse, mostly. Which hold everything ever. So yep. If not that, my sketchbook and pencil (WITH LEAD AND ERASER because I often forget to reload the thing until it's too late. XD)
20. Batman. Sure, he saves lives and has a famous comic and all, but he has as many superpowers as you or I. Do you think he really counts as a superhero?
I think, objectively, he's a mary sue. XD I mean, he has no superhuman powers, but he's always ALWAYS saving his super powered, or gifted friends with this perfect knowledge of everything ever. And he gets all the ladies, even though he doesn't have any real interest in relationships so. Yes. Mary Sue.
But as a batman fan?
....HE IS THE NIGHT.
21. If you could become one pokemon, which one would it be?
22. Write one thing about yourself you wouldn't tell your parents.
Uhm...pft, well let's see. I tell my parents pretty much everything ever, sooo...I guess telling them I won't tell them anything?
23. What do you think of when I say FIRE?
HANGING FROM A TELEPHONE WIRE.
24. What country would you like to visit right now?
25. Do you think you'll ever end up in jail at some point in your life?
Unless you can put someone in jail for doodling without a permit of being excessively nerdy, then no. |D
26. Do you have/plan to get any tattoos or piercings?
My ears need to be pierced again, since they've grown over but other then that, nah.
27. How many pets do you have?
Myself? None at the moment. My family is owner of a plethora of wild lizards, as well as a GSD and a walker hound.
28. What's your thoughts on OCs? (Original characters)
I have many under my belt. |D As long as they're well thought out (mine aren't most of the time. XD) They're super fun!
29. If you were in a position of power, what's the first thing you would do?
Tack up the ten commandments everywhurr and enact a few more laws, such as nixing the legality or abortion.
30. List three turn-ons for you:
Buuuh-huh pfft gosh uhm- the only one I need is that they need to be a christian.
31. Now list three sure-fire turn-offs:
32. Do you have any favourite faces to use online?
CB and BC. My two most used emoticons. XD
33. Do you like trampolines?
Used to. Ever since I was around 14, however, IIII've had to let off bouncing on them. XD
34. If you saw a shooting star, would you wish on it?
Nah, not really. Shooting stars are everywhere, almost every night where we are, so it's nothing to wish on. XD Besides, wishes are boguuuus.
35. If you had a novel published, what would the title be?
"How to Convince Other's You're Not Mentally Unstable;The Banana's Aren't Speaking to You."
36. What do you think of photos of yourself?
I hate having photos taken of myself, but candid ones turn out alright, in my own opinion. ;u;
37. When was the last time you saw the sun rise?
HAH hah, probably a few years ago at a church lock in. At least three/four years ago.
38. So, what do you think of memes like this? Any reason in particular you take these?
I love the more unique memes. Not just 'favorite color, favorite animal' ones. And I take them to waste time. |D To have a feeling of accomplishment without doing anything. -sob-
39. There's only one female smurf. How do you think they reproduce?
They don't. They're plucked as little smurfberries off of low hanging bushes and planted to make organically grown smurfs.
40. What's one music group you think everyone should be into at the moment?
I like the piano guys on youtube. c:
41. Take a quick look at your fridge. What's on it right now?
four jars of mayo, three mustard, sesame dressing, two bottles of ceaser dressing, milk, eggs. |D
42. Who has it easier: boys, or girls?
Both have their issues. |D
43. What's do you think the meaning of life is?
The meaning of life is to Glorify God. Simple as that.
44. Which is better: pirates or ninjas?
HURRGGG neither I'm into rodeo clowns.
45. If you could change your hair colour, what would it be?
I always wondered what I'd look like with red hair. QuQ
46. How'd your first day at school go? Anything interesting happen?
I was bullied into giving up half my powdered doughnuts, as well as an exchange for opening pudding cups I had to split said cup, aaand the girls wouldn't let me in the reading corner because I was "too short" and wasn't "Big enough" for big kid books. |D And then i was home schooled.
47. What's the best kind of chocolate?
48. Do you think you'll ever try drugs in your life?
Recreational? No. But asprin and such is considered a drug, right? XD
49. How are you sitting while you type this? Comfortable?
I'm on a tile floor, legs crossed, and burning up. |D 50/50.
50. Do you believe in ghosts, or any of the paranormal?
51. What's your favourite insult to call people?
52. Do you have any phobias or fears?
Heights, and cricket spiders.
53. Who's your favourite family member?
ARRGH don't make me chose! Extended family, definitely my great grandmother.
54. How much money's in your wallet right now?
55. Mention some of the best memories you've ever had at school?
Hrrrm.... probably being the only one in class to do our animal report and getting a neat little paper back of Danny the Dinosaur for it. XD...which looking back may have given the kids more reason to dislike me, because I no doubt laughed it up. XD
56. What's your sleeping pattern like? Anything you'd change?
I sleep too late. BC I'm changing it right now to get up at a decent time.
57. What's wrong with the next generation?
The same thing that's wrong with every generation. An ungodly, self-centered society. No matter what you believe, there was no 'golden era'.
58. How many tabs and windows do you have open right now?
One. |D And skype.
59. Is there any particular costume/cosplay you'd like to wear?
I'd love a Nadra fursuit. |D It'd be fun to have.
60. When something goes wrong, who's the first person you blame?
Anybody but me. XD
61. What's your favourite musical instrument?
Hnnng I don't know. Anything played well is pretty, though I'm fond of the harp, piano, and clarinet myself.
62. If you could make one animal extinct, which one would it be? Why do they deserve it?
CRICKET. SPIDERS. 'NUFF SAID.
63. Is the glass half empty, or half full?
64. What do you have as your wallpaper right now?
Cranbo the pygmy goat. XD
65. Have you ever cross-dressed?
Ahhh, nope? XD Not intentionally.
66. Which is more fun: being short, or tall?
I sometimes wonder what being tall is like, but then I remember I can hide in big people's shadows and I'm good. XD
67. Do you have any guilty pleasures?
>u> Doesn't everyone? -doodles upteenth crack shipping-
68. What's the last trading card game you played?
I don't think I've ever played a trading card game. ;u; -sob-